Bronze permits are available to those who work in Mole Valley and are classified as a low paid worker.
See Mole Valley District Council’s terms and conditions for full details.
Once a permit application has been completed the permit will be valid for 12 months and it will enable you to purchase permit parking sessions for 1, 3 or 12 month lengths.
Proof of Address (dated within 3 months is required) *
- Bank statement
- Benefit award statement
- Tenancy agreement / letter from your landlord
- Utility bill
Proof of Earnings (dated within the last two months is required)
- Payslip (showing hourly rate)
- Letter from employer (with hourly rate)
- Contract of employment
* We are asking for your proof of home address so we can confirm you live more than 2 miles away from your work address.
Permits are only valid in one of the following specified long stay car parks, which you may choose whilst completing your application:
- Reigate Road, Dorking
- High Street (Wathen Road), Dorking
- South Side, Dorking
- St Martins Walk Long Stay, Dorking
- South Street, Dorking
- Junction Road, Dorking
- Church Street, Dorking
- Randalls Road, Leatherhead
- Station Road, Leatherhead
- Grove Road, Ashtead
- Ashtead Peace Memorial Hall, Ashtead
- Lower Shott, Bookham