You can renew your parking permit up to 28 days before or 28 days after your current permit expires. RingGo will send you an email reminder 28 days prior to your current permit expiring. You will then need to renew your application online following these instructions:
- Go to myRingGo.
- Enter your mobile number (or landline number if you previously registered this as an alternative) or your email address.
- Enter your account PIN or password - if you have already set up a password for your account, you must log in using the password rather than the PIN.
- Locate the permit on the 'Permit Applications' page that needs to be renewed and scroll to the right.
- Click the 'Renew' icon next to your original application.
- You can check the details, update if necessary, and confirm your renewal.
- Your application will either be authorised instantly if no details have changed since first applying or you will be required to wait up to five working days for London Borough of Islington Council to review your application.