Welcome to myRingGo

RingGo Help centre

What documentation do I include with my Resident Visitor Permit (RVP) application?

You must demonstrate that you live at the eligible address given on your permit application. As part of the application process, we will attempt to automatically verify that you reside at the address provided. If the details registered could not be approved by our automatic checks, you will need to supply documented proof that you live at the address on your application. Provide us a copy of one of the following:

  • Benefit or Pension Book
  • Council Tax Bill
  • Driving License
  • Electoral Register
  • Tenancy Agreement
  • Utility bill (gas, water, or electricity)

These must not be more than 3 months old.

You can do this by uploading the document(s) onto your application, as long as each document does not exceed 3MB in size. If you are unable to upload the document(s), select the 'Do you wish to submit proofs by post?' option. You must then post the document(s) to the address displayed. Please note that your application is likely to take longer to approve if you post the document(s).

Using either method, when the documents are received, a member of staff will review them along with your application. If your documents satisfy requirements, your application will be authorised and you will receive a notification email to this effect. You may then purchase parking sessions for visitors.

Article Id: 370077

Article Last Updated at: 03 Jan 20 14:43

Category: LB of Islington Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.

Previous - Am I restricted to how many visitor parking sessions I can purchase?

Next - Can I change the vehicle on my permit session?