Once your Resident Visitor Permit (RVP) application has been authorised, you can purchase visitor parking sessions with RingGo in one of three ways:
- Mobile Apps
You will be taken through the following process:
- Ring 020 3046 0170 from your registered telephone number.
- Listen to the voice prompts and input the information as requested.
- All sessions will begin immediately from the time you make your payment.
- Access myRingGo and click 'Login' on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Log in using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you don't know your RingGo PIN or Password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your junk/spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Under the 'Parking Permits' heading on the left-hand side of the screen, select 'Book Now'.
- Select the Resident Visitor Permit application and click 'Next'.
- Your location will be pre-set based on your home address.
- Select your vehicle, choose the duration of the session, and click 'Next'.
- Select an existing payment card or select the 'New Card' option and supply the required details (up to a maximum of three payment cards can be stored with RingGo).
- Click 'Next' when finished.
- To finalise your transaction, you should first read the summary on the right-hand side of the screen to ensure all the details displayed are correct. If they are, enter the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of your payment card and once again accept the Terms and Conditions before clicking 'Pay'. If you are enrolled on a 3-D secure scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode you may be asked for additional password information at this point.
- After you've paid, confirmation will be displayed on-screen and the relevant VAT receipt sent if requested. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the home page.
- Under the 'Book Now' option on the homepage, select to purchase a session using your resident visitor permit.
- The process may vary slightly depending on your type of mobile phone, but you will need to select the vehicle to park and the duration of the session.
- Select an existing payment card or select the 'New Card' option and provide the details.
- Enter the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of your payment card.