RingGo Resident Visitor Permits are a digital, paperless alternative to scratch cards that are issued by the Council. Parking sessions with RingGo are virtual, so there is no need to display anything in your vehicle.
Once your Resident Visitor Permit (RVP) application has been authorised, you can purchase visitor sessions with RingGo in one of three ways:
- Mobile apps
Under the 'Book Now' option on the homepage, select to purchase a session using your Resident Visitor Permit and complete the on-screen booking form through to payment notification. You can again choose to begin your visitor session immediately or in advance.
- Log in to myRingGo using your registered mobile (or landline) telephone number and PIN or password combination. If you do not know your RingGo PIN or password, you can retrieve it using the relevant recovery tool. Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam mailbox for delivery of any reminder.
- Select 'Book Now' under the 'RingGo Permits' heading in the navigation menu to the left of the screen and the option to park using your Resident Visitor Permit. Click 'Next'.
- Your location will be preset based on your home address. Select your vehicle and use the date/time tools to set when you wish the session to start if not immediately. Choose the duration of the session and click 'Next' when ready.
- Select to pay using an existing payment card or with a new card by selecting the 'New Card' option and supplying the required details (up to a maximum of three payment cards can be stored with RingGo). Click 'Next' when finished.
- To finalise your transaction, you should first read the summary to the right of the screen to ensure all the details displayed are correct based on your requirements. If they are, enter the three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of your payment card and once again accept the Terms and Conditions before clicking 'Pay'. Please note that if you are enrolled to a 3-D secure scheme such as Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode you may be asked for additional password information at this point.
- After payment has been successful, confirmation will be displayed on-screen and the relevant VAT receipt sent should this have been requested. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the home page.
Call the Permit Booking Line on 020 3046 0202 from your registered telephone number. All sessions will begin immediately from the time payment is made.
Please note that advanced parking does not guarantee the holder a space, and parking is on a first come first served basis.